List:       publib
Subject:    [PUBLIB] Accounting Software (fwd)
From:       plib2 () webjunction ! org (PUBLIB)
Date:       2001-04-27 21:44:27

Sender: Judy <judy@derbylibrary.com>
Subject: Accounting Software

I am in the process of researching library accounting
programs/software.  I'm especially interested in fund accounting
capabilities.  CompuTrain has "LAP: Library Accounting Program for
Windows".  Is anyone familiar with this company/product? Do you have
other recommendations?

Thanks in advance for your help.  You are a great group of people and I
thoroughly enjoy this listserv!

Judy

--
Judy Bennett, Director