List:       publib
Subject:    [PUBLIB] DirecPC (fwd)
From:       plib2 () webjunction ! org (PUBLIB)
Date:       2000-07-31 20:58:31

Sender: Diane Berry <BERRY@midyork.lib.ny.us>
Subject: DirecPC

Are any libraries using DirecPC for Internet access? If so, please
share your experiences. One of our member libraries is considering
using DirecPC.

I'd like to know if it is working for you, especially in terms of
ease of installation, connection speed and availability (does it
connect consistantly all the time or are there down times), need
for care and feeding, quality of technical support, and whether
the prices you were quoted covered everything or if you got any
surprizes.

If you send directly to me and give me permission, and others on
the list indicate they want to see the replies, I will summarize
for the list.

For the curious, the URL for DirecPC is www.direcpc.com

Diane

Diane Berry, Automation Consultant
Mid-York Library System, Utica, NY 13502
telephone:  315-735-8328   FAX: 315-735-0943
email:  berry@midyork.lib.ny.us