List:       publib
Subject:    [PUBLIB] RE: art prints (fwd)
From:       plib2 () webjunction ! org (PUBLIB)
Date:       2000-07-31 20:56:08

Sender: Nancy Hallowell <nhallowell@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: art prints

We also have a circulating collection of art prints,
which we periodically consider dropping.  However,
they continue to be popular and circulate.  We have
some on them in big oversized wooden bins.  We
recently had to compress the space because of added
shelving (for books - really and truly more space for
books! not computers!)so we are looking for hangers to
hang more prints on spaces like the ends of the
shelving.  We also split out our Disney art prints and
moved them into our children's library to circulate.

=====
Nancy Hallowell
Reference Librarian
Upper Darby Twp. Public Library
Upper Darby, PA.
nhallowell@yahoo.com

aLl opiniOns are nmy oWn, - as ar e the typos.