List:       publib
Subject:    [PUBLIB] Job Posting- Hedberg Public Library, Janesville, WI (fwd)
From:       plib2 () webjunction ! org (PUBLIB)
Date:       2000-07-31 20:50:38

Sender: Patty Dwyer Wanninger <pdw@als.lib.wi.us>
Subject: Job Posting- Hedberg Public Library, Janesville, WI

Job Posting - Hedberg Public Library, Janesville, WI

WANTED: Librarian(s) to join our team. We are looking for the right mix
of people and skills. Position available could be one FT or 2 PT,
depending on skills and preference of applicants. Duties will include
some or all of the following: assist patrons at the reference desk, help
with collection and web page content development, assist with T.S. Dept.
management, Dynix database management, and AV ordering/cataloging.
Requires: 1 year of relevant experience, MLS, knowledge of MARC records
and Dynix automated system strongly preferred, OCLC experience a plus.
Salary from $15.31 with excellent PT benefits. FT includes health and
dental.

The Hedberg Public Library is in Janseville, WI. We are in a beautiful
facility, opened in 1996 (with Coffee Cart!). We work in an all-PC,
Internet-everywhere environment, and enjoy good community support, a
great collection, and a really excellent staff. If you are a librarian
interested in talking to us about the possibility of a position here,
please send a letter of interest, including preference for full or part
time, and a resume to HPL Business Office, 316 S. Main St. Janesville,
WI 53545. Review begins 8/18/00. No e-mail applications, please.
--
Patty Dwyer Wanninger
Assistant Director