List:       publib
Subject:    [PUBLIB] re: hearing the Internet (fwd)
From:       plib2 () webjunction ! org (PUBLIB)
Date:       2000-04-28 21:17:03

Sender: K Smuz/Dunedin <smuzk@snoopy.tblc.org>
Subject: re: hearing the Internet

We have one of our public Internet terminals set up with headphones and so
far it hasn't been a problem.  We keep alcohol wipes for the headphones as
needed.  This one terminal is often specifically requested and the only
drawback we have had is one gentleman who habitually sings along with
whatever he's listening to at such a loud volume that we have to ask him
to lower his voice!

Kathy Smuz
Dunedin Public Library
223 Douglas Ave.