List:       publib
Subject:    [PUBLIB] Sample Policy (fwd)
From:       plib2 () webjunction ! org (PUBLIB)
Date:       2000-01-28 22:54:58

Sender: "Christine Hage" <christine@cmpl.org>
Subject: Sample Policy

Do any of you have a gift policy regarding large financial gifts that they
could share with me.  We have the standard gift policy that says we get to
keep what we want, toss what is worthless and sell what we don't want.  It
covers donated books an smaller undesignated donations $1,000 and under.

Now we're going to start going after large gifts especially estates.  We
want to look at some sample policies.  Can you help?

Christine Lind Hage
ALA Councilor at Large
Director, Clinton-Macomb Public Library
43245 Garfield Road