List:       publib
Subject:    [PUBLIB] Sick Leave (fwd)
From:       plib2 () webjunction ! org (PUBLIB)
Date:       1999-12-29 22:17:39

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 11:17:08 -0800 (PST)
From: Marilyn Tsirigotis <marilynt@InfoAve.Net>
To: plib2@webjunction.org
Subject: [PUBLIB] Sick Leave

I am interested in how small libraries (12 employees or less) handle sick leave when \
an employee has used all of their leave in an extended illness or a chronic \
condition.  Do they just take unpaid leave or annual leave when they need to extend \
it?  Does any annual leave accumulate the next year, and if so how much?  How do you \
handle these questions for part-time employees?

You can respond to me or the list.  Thanks.

Marilyn Tsirigotis, Director
Harvin Clarendon County Library
215 N. Brooks St.
Manning, SC  29102