List:       publib
Subject:    [PUBLIB] Need Party Honcho for PUBLIB (fwd)
From:       plib2 () webjunction ! org (PUBLIB)
Date:       1999-05-29 14:25:11

Sender: "Karen G. Schneider" <kgs@bluehighways.com>
Subject: Need Party Honcho for PUBLIB

As Carolyn Caywood pointed out to me--several of us have conflicting
engagements, since Ann Symons' reception for the book Speaking Out is 5-6
that evening.  I plan to dash there and dash to the PUBLIB thing (perhaps
Carolyn and I will be dashing together), but I won't be able to be at the
PUBLIB party at the beginning.  Can we get a Party Honcho to get there
early, preferably with signs?  If we get a Honcho early enough I will mail
buttons to him or her so we have them to give out.

Gee, the first night I'm there, and I already have to be in two places at
once.  :-)  (I have yet to find a flight that gets me to NO in time for
either event, but that's another story..!)
Karen G. Schneider |  kgs@bluehighways.com http://www.bluehighways.com
Author: A Practical Guide to Internet Filters, Neal Schuman, 1997
Director, Brunswick Community Library [Formerly Garfield]
Garfield on the Web: http://www.crisny.org/not-for-profit/garfield/