List:       publib
Subject:    Calendar software
From:       plib2 () sunsite ! berkeley ! EDU (PUBLIB)
Date:       1998-04-28 21:09:43

Sender: "Sarah C. Caltvedt" <scaltvedt@linc.lib.il.us>

We are about the install a LAN, and one of our goals is to have a shared
calendar so that anyone on the staff can see what meetings or programs are
scheduled in the various library meeting rooms on a given day.  Ideally it
would also have room to indicate to the custodians how many chairs need to
be set up in what configuration, etc.  Can anyone recommend software that
would be suitable? (The LAN will have an NT server.)
Sarah Caltvedt
Director
Glen Ellyn Public Library
400 Duane Street