List:       publib
Subject:    [PUBLIB:10077] Minneapolis School (fwd)
From:       plib2 () sunsite ! berkeley ! EDU (PUBLIB)
Date:       1998-03-31 23:14:10

Sender: Dianne Harmon <dharmon@starbase1.htls.lib.il.us>
Subject: Minneapolis School

In looking through our archives recently, we discovered 2 high school year
books from South High School, Minneapolis, MN.  Years 1931-32.  The photos
in these year books are great (I grew up in Minneapolis).

Lake of the Isles, Minnehaha Creek, Wold-Chamberlain Field, Downtown
Minneapolis from the air (I think I see the Foshay Tower -- "where
dirigibles may anchor") are just a few of the great pictures included.

Both yearbooks are in pretty good shape.  One binding is a little worn but
all pages appear to be there.

We'd be pleased to donate both yearbooks to the public library or school.
Let me know.

Dianne Harmon					dharmon@htls.lib.il.us
Associate Director				815-740-2660 or
Joliet Public Library				   815-740-2679
150 N. Ottawa					fax 815-740-6161
Joliet IL 60432