List:       publib
Subject:    [PUBLIB:10019] Help with public access computers (fwd)
From:       plib2 () sunsite ! berkeley ! EDU (PUBLIB)
Date:       1998-03-30 19:18:18

Sender: Mary K Chelton <mchelton@cadvantage.com>
Subject: Help with public access computers

I would be interested to hear from anybody about what kind of help-screens
or documentation or signs you put near OPACS or Internet or any other kind
of computers the public can use to help them use them. I would also be
interested to know how anybody uses volunteers, especially teenagers, this
way, to help public users.

Thanks,

Mary K. Chelton

Mary K. Chelton, PhD (+ 25 years library experience)
School of Library and Information Management
Emporia State University
1200 Commercial
Emporia, KS 66801
work: (316) 341-5071