List:       publib
Subject:    [PUBLIB:4970] Re: Notice about books on display (fwd)
From:       plib2 () sunsite ! berkeley ! EDU (PUBLIB)
Date:       1997-08-29 15:14:21

Sender: Ellen Bell <ebell@leo.vsla.edu>
Subject: Re: Notice about books on display

Ms. Gomez asked about a notice to display with valuable,
theft-prone books.  I'd say she did a great job with the
wording as laid out in her message.  What's wrong with saying,
"We're delighted with your interest in these books.  Since they
are usually kept in a locked cabinet, please return them to
this table when you are through looking at them."
--
O:-D
Ellen Bell, Blue Ridge Regional Library