List:       publib
Subject:    Reference question (fwd)
From:       mgomez () eso ! org (Maria Eugenia Gomez)
Date:       1996-06-28 22:45:01

Sender: mgomez@eso.org (Maria Eugenia Gomez)
Subject: Reference question

I have been trying to find information in the net about the Alexandria
Protocol (1944).  Although I found a page for the Arab League, and even a
page for the Alexandria protocol, this page did not contain information.
If some of you can help me, I will be very grateful.
And of course, SORRY if this is not the correct list!

Maria Eugenia Gomez
European Southern Observatory
Library
Casilla 19001 - Santiago 19 - Chile