List:       publib
Subject:    Baby packets
From:       PAT CARSON <pc0021 () epfl2 ! epflbalto ! org>
Date:       1996-04-29 20:05:30

Sender: PAT CARSON <pc0021@epfl2.epflbalto.org>

Interested in info on handouts to parents of new babies.  you can e mail
me here or give me your address and I'll send a stamped self-addressed
envelope, so that we can get a sample handout from you.

If you'd like to mail me directly , do it in care of FCPL  110 E. Patrick
Street, Frederick, MD  21701.

Thanks in advance to all who reply.  This sounds like such an interesting
idea for patron outreach, that I'm surprized we hav en't thought of doing
it sooner!

Pat Carson
Library Associate
Frederick County Public Library