List:       publib
Subject:    Workout Facility? (fwd)
From:       Christine Hage - Rochester Hills <hagec () metronet ! lib ! mi ! us>
Date:       1996-04-28 16:00:16

Sender: Christine Hage - Rochester Hills <hagec@metronet.lib.mi.us>
Subject: Re: Workout Facility?

When we planned our new library about five years ago we initially put in a
wellness center.  It was going to be very small (12' x 12' or so).  I had
a staff member check out equipment (more expensive that I expected),
flooring needs etc.  In the end the Board bought into the idea, but our
budget was cut and the room was lost.  There were a few negative public
comments about the wellness center when the initial plan was released.

Christine Lind Hage, Director     Voice: (810) 650-7122
Rochester Hills Public Library    Fax:  (810) 650-7121
500 Olde Towne Road		  Email:  hagec@metronet.lib.mi.us
Rochester, MI 48307-2043          http://metronet.lib.mi.us/ROCH/rhpl.html