List:       publib
Subject:    Card Catolog Drawers & Cards (fwd)
From:       debbie gallagher <dgallag () umich ! edu>
Date:       1995-11-30 22:45:53

Sender: debbie gallagher <dgallag@umich.edu>
Subject: Card Catolog Drawers & Cards

What do you do with the old card catalog when the catalog goes online?

We're looking for creative uses of cards and drawers.  If you found a
new use for your card catalogs (does anything else fit in these
drawers?) or if you found a creative way to dispose of the cards or the
catalogs please post to the list or reply directly to me.  TIA.

Debbie Gallagher, MLink    Tel:  313-764-4108
University of Michigan     Fax:  313-764-3916
117D Hatcher North         EMail:  dgallag@umich.edu
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1205