List:       publib
Subject:    Comic Books in Public Libraries (fwd)
From:       TOOLSIEI () mail ! seflin ! lib ! fl ! us
Date:       1994-11-23 21:13:35

Sender: TOOLSIEI@mail.seflin.lib.fl.us
Subject: Comic Books in Public Libraries?

I am currently doing a research project on comic books
contained in public libraries' collections.  If you
have comic books in your collection, do they circulate
or not?

Please reply with the name of your public library and
its telephone number.  I need this information ASAP.

Please reply to me, not the list.  My Email address
is  -  toolsiei@seflink.seflin.lib.fl.us

Thanks for your help!

Isabel Toolsie
Palm Beach County Library System