List:       publib
Subject:    filters
From:       plib2 () sunsite ! berkeley ! edu (PUBLIB)
Date:       2001-10-13 19:51:04

>>> My Director has asked for a filtering software
> recommendation by next week.
   http://www.gti.net/main/filter.html

How we selected,, tested, etc. for the 10 children's machines (of our 44
stations). We didn't even particularly want to do this, but came the day
when a child found something smutty left on computer by last user..and who
was her Mom? the Asst Prosecutor who handles computer crime. Gulp.
   Blessedly, our consortium president has said she'll forgo e-rate rather
than filter.