List:       pthreads-users
Subject:    [pthreads-users] make test error
From:       "Satoshi Kawase" <kawase () tcsamerica ! com>
Date:       2003-04-15 23:42:15

hi.  I'm trying to compile on kernel version 2.4.19 with the pthread patch
sitting atop a custom version of linux

after a

bash-2.05a# ./configure --prefix=/usr
bash-2.05a# make
bash-2.05a# make install
bash-2.05a# make test

I get:

Open shared area file: No such file or directory
pth_sync.c:111: 3327:3327 __pth_initialize_shared(): cannot open shared
area: No such file or directory
pth_init: opening/mapping shared memory failed....
Please send the following summary line together with details about
the configuration (pth_acdef.h, pth_acmac.h, config.status, config.log)
and build/test steps (output of 'make' and 'make test') to the author
Bill Abt <babt@us.ibm.com> to help him in tracking
down your platform problem.

NGPT: FAILED: i686-gnu-linux-gnu2.4glibc2.2 | mcsc/sc/mc | down | 2.2.1

make: [test-std] Error 1 (ignored)

What's weird is that I get the same Open shared area file: No such file or
directory error when I try to run ngptinit also

anybody out there got an idea about this one?

-Satoshi