List:       pthreads-users
Subject:    [pthreads-users] one more question
From:       "Satoshi Kawase" <kawase () tcsamerica ! com>
Date:       2003-04-14 19:08:57

Big thanks for Saurabh for putting the sources back up.  Two more very
mundane questions.  There are 4 versions of the 2.4.19 patches.  Do I apply
all of them or simply the latest ( patch-futex-2.4.19-2.0.3-2 )?  Also is
there a Kernel option I can select from the Menuconfig screen to enable the
NGPT support or do I simply just recompile?

 - Satoshi
kawase@tcsamerica.com