List:       psad-discuss
Subject:    [psad-discuss] site redesigned
From:       Michael Rash <mbr () cipherdyne ! org>
Date:       2008-04-30 12:28:09

Hi all -

I've redesigned the cipherdyne.org website with a modified version of
a Wordpress theme provided by Andreas Viklund.  Custom perl scripts
manage the HTML code (Wordpress is not running on the cipherdyne
webserver).  Please let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks,

--
Michael Rash
http://www.cipherdyne.org/