List:       proftpd-users
Subject:    Re: [Proftpd-user] Problem creating file
From:       Nikolaos Milas <nmilas () noa ! gr>
Date:       2011-03-21 14:37:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On 21/3/2011 2:17 μμ, Nikolaos Milas wrote:

> But when the error occurs, I found that I can just press ESC and then
> force Refresh and the file shows up and I can continue my work.

I would like to add, however, as I mentioned earlier, that after the
error occurs once (when using FireFTP), somehow the connection is
"distorted" and although it seems OK, when some operation is requested,
then the same error will occur repeatedly. I need to disconnect and
reconnect to assume proper operation (then the error does not occur in
any operation, until I retry to create a remote file).

Nick

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]