List:       proftpd-users
Subject:    [Proftpd-user] Patch suggestion for mod_sql
From:       Andreas Pardeike <ap () fsys ! se>
Date:       2007-01-17 13:10:08

Hi,

I am responsible for a big swedish book database and thanks proftpd we
are able to handle ftp in a safe and solid way.

I use sql for authentication and logging and especially with logging I
always found proftpd's usage of paths irritating. I have an old patch
that I usually apply to mod_sql.c and I would like to share & discuss
it here:

<     if (session.xfer.p && session.xfer.path) {
---
 >     if (!strcmp(cmd->argv[0], C_RNTO)) {
 >       sstrncpy(arg, dir_abs_path(cmd->tmp_pool, cmd->arg, TRUE),
sizeof(arg));
 >     } else if (session.xfer.p && session.xfer.path) {

It's in the case 'F' statement inside resolve_short_tag() and will
increase
the information that is logged in case of an RNTO command.

Would be great to incorporate this change if you think it makes sense.

Andreas Pardeike