List:       proftpd-users
Subject:    [Proftpd-user] Warning Banner for IE/mozilla browser users
From:       "Ricardo \(Tru64 User\)" <tru64user () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-12-09 18:56:27

Hi,

I recall getting our site warning banner using a web
browser for anonymous connections...and with nothing
changed, that is not the case anymore.
I do get the banner via commandline ftp OK.
Is it to say i something changed on IE side to cause
this or what really am I overlooking?
I have the following configuration: (running on 1.2.10
and 1.2.9)

[ General settings ]
DisplayConnect                  /path/to/ftp/.motd

[ Anony FTP settings ]
DisplayLogin                  .welcome.msg
DisplayFirstChdir             .message
AccessGrantMsg "Access granted for %u. NO EXPECTATION
OF PRIVACY"

Anything I am missing here?

_thanks

Richard