List:       proftpd-users
Subject:    Re: [Proftpd-user] Can't make passive connection to proftpd
From:       Tom Wiebe Lists <lists () imagefoundation ! com>
Date:       2003-02-27 22:08:55

On Thursday, February 27, 2003, at 01:34  PM, TJ Saunders wrote:

> lists><--[17]PASV
> lists>
> lists>DATACONN FAILED, ERROR LOADING DIR:(null)
>
> Hrm...this last part doesn't look good.  It almost looks like the
> client
> never received the server's response to its PASV command...

Hence, I'm stuck. The ports are open, I've double and triple checked.
Even turning the firewall on the router off entirely doesn't make any
difference. Any attempt to create a passive connection from the client
side fails, leaving me baffled.

Is there any way this could be a compatiblilty problem with OS X?
Anyone else out there running Proftpd on Mac OS X 10.2.4 client?

Tom Wiebe