List:       procmail
Subject:    Re: procmail->formail->procmail [solved]
From:       Chris Cera <chris () cera ! us>
Date:       2006-12-10 0:06:18

gkreme,

Thank you very much for your prompt feedback.  My problem was
that I thought a pipe caused procmail to stop processing the
remaining rules.  I was trying to workaround this non-existant
issue.  My main problem seems to be solved now, and I cleaned up
the locks and gratuitous copies as well.  Thanks for your
additional commentary as well, it was very helpful.  -Chris

* Google Kreme <gkreme@gmail.com> [061209 18:08]:

Chris Cera                                         http://cera.us