List:       procmail
Subject:    Re: Recipe on "subject contains"
From:       "David W. Tamkin" <dattier () panix ! com>
Date:       2004-05-29 17:28:27

When I said that there are people like this:

 >> 1. Someone on a reply-to-sender list doesn't grasp the notion of
 >> using the MUA's reply-to-all function and always sends public
 >> replies to posts by starting a reply and replacing the previous
 >> author's address with that of the list.

Sean replied,

 > Heh, it's easy enough to [Reply All] and DELETE the addresses which
 > don't belong.

But as I said, these are people who don't grasp the concept of using
reply-to-all in the first place.  I knew one who was screaming for an
RTS list to be changed to RTL until somebody told him that his mailer
had a reply-to-all command.  When he tried it and saw that the RTS
configuration gave him a choice, he was very happy with it.  At least
he was open-minded; most aren't.