List:       procmail
Subject:    Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?Buy_Xanax=AE=3A?=
From:       Birl <sbirl () concept ! ocis ! temple ! edu>
Date:       2003-10-27 20:23:36

As it was written on Oct 27, thus Mahmood Iqbal Hashmi typed:

Mahmood:  I am getting too much emails from various clients but the email body
Mahmood:  is the same whenever the sender address is change always. So, I put
Mahmood:  some rows in /etc/procmailrc to stop these emails as some one adviced
Mahmood:  me before but email is still comming.
Mahmood:
Mahmood:  My /etc/procmailrc:
Mahmood:  -------------------
Mahmood:  :0 B
Mahmood:  * 1^0 (filename|name)=.*\.
Mahmood:  (bat|lnk|scr|cpl|pif|cmd|com|dll|vbs|Installer573.exe)
Mahmood:  * 1^0 ^Buy Vicodin Online!
Mahmood:  * 1^0 ^Buying it online is easy and legal
Mahmood:  * 1^0 ^No Prior Prescription needed!
Mahmood:  * 1^0 ^Free Online Consultation!
Mahmood:  * 1^0 ^Free Fedex Delivery!!
Mahmood:  /var/log/virus/BayVicodinOnline
Mahmood:
Mahmood:  New Email body is:
Mahmood:  ------------------
Mahmood:  Email-1:
Mahmood:  Buy Xanax® (alprazolam) Online!
Mahmood:
Mahmood:  Email-2:
Mahmood:  Buy Vicodin Online!
Mahmood:
Mahmood:  Email-3:
Mahmood:  Sizinle bağlantı kurdum çünkü eğer aradığım kişiyseniz sahip olduğum
Mahmood:  şey sizin için çok ciddi ve özel bir teklif olabilir.
Mahmood:
Mahmood:
Mahmood:  Please advice me how can I fix this problem. Means stop these email
Mahmood:  using /etc/procmailrc.
Mahmood:
Mahmood:  Regards,
Mahmood:  Mahmood

See Sean's message from this past Friday
    Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 00:27:29 -0700
with the subject:
    Re: procmail seems to not work consistently

I believe this should help you.