List:       procmail
Subject:    Re: Trouble with procmailex recipe, half FIXED
From:       PSE-L () mail ! professional ! org (Professional Software Engineering)
Date:       2003-10-22 22:35:46

At 18:23 2003-10-22 +0100, Adrian Simmons did say:
[snip - stuff not being consistent]

Out of curiosity, do you have a global procmailrc (/etc/procmailrc or
/usr/local/etc/procmailrc, depending on your platform), and if so, what
might it be doing to the environment before the user's ~/.procmailrc takes
effect?

>Turns out that for my user 'adrian' the error was happening every time, I
>inserted a coule of LOG entries between each recipe in my ~/.procmailrc to
>give this:

You might even try setting VERBOSE=ON, which from your log excerpt, you
haven't done.

---