List:       procmail
Subject:    procmail list headers unraveling?
From:       Ian Zimmerman <itz () speakeasy ! org>
Date:       2000-05-17 3:02:47

This post has 200% relevance, as it is about procmail _and_ about the
procmail list :-)

Starting approximately this weekend, most (but not all) mail from the
list is missing the Resent-From and Resent-Sender headers on which I
rely for sorting.  Has anybody else seen this and can comment?

I actually have a similar problem with 1 other list, so I am not
entirely sure this isn't my friendly upstream mail router stripping
the headers :-(  Any information one way or another appreciated.

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
In his own soul a man bears the source