List:       procmail
Subject:    Hop-Count Header
From:       Jeremy <saw () freeshells ! com>
Date:       1998-07-31 21:15:43

Hi,

	I once wrote the list and asked about how to add an X-Hop-Count
header to all incoming mail.  Someone wrote me back, and I installed that.
Well, the shell provider I was on went down, and I lost all of my procmail
things.  Could someone please resend me the recipe to add the X-Hop-Count
header?  It basically counted the Received: lines and reported that
number.  I'm not on the list, so I would appreciate it if someone would
reply directly to me.  Thanks. :)

		Jeremy