List:       procmail
Subject:    Re: Procmail and rbl.maps.vix.com
From:       Xavier Beaudouin <kiwi () oav ! net>
Date:       1998-03-26 11:53:59

On Wed, 25 Mar 1998, Timothy J Luoma wrote:

> > This not really difficult to do such work ;-)
>
> Gosh I think there's a much more efficient way to do this.... you can
> compile sendmail -DTCPWRAPPERS and let it run as a daemon

Yes I known I should recompile Sendmail with -DTCPWRAPPERS, but I'm a kind
of lazy boy and I really don't want to recompile my sendmail only for that
reason.

Another reason why I don't recompile my sendmail is because I constantly
change my OS (reinstall the base system !) on my working machine... Also I
use xinted patched by me to have some detailed stats on the use of my
machine... ;-)

/Xavier

--
Xavier Beaudouin, kiwi@oav.net, kiwi@internet-et-patrimoine.com
Network Designer,  Security Consultant and  Roxen Alpha Tester.