List:       procmail
Subject:    Re:  Best anti-spam-filter tests?
From:       ftilley () goodnet ! com (Felix Tilley)
Date:       1997-10-30 3:26:11

I generally filter on the Received: header lines.  I am deleting mail from
known email spam sites.  If you want a copy of my .procmailrc file, let me
know.  It isn't very efficient, but it deletes a lot of spam.

Felix

My question is:

Q: What are other efficient examples to test anti-spam filters?

--
John Gianni

No, I am not a spammer  -  I want to do two things:
   A) Better understand how spam is getting to me and how to fight back
   B) Test my anti-spam filters (Current version: mail  "jjg@cadence.com"
                                 with a subject line of "send rc.spammers")