List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    Re: [privoxy-users] Privoxy 3.0.23 permit-access bug
From:       "Pak Chan" <pak () asckey ! com>
Date:       2015-12-07 8:56:53

OK. Thanks Fabian.

Regards,
Pak Chan
Deputy Systems Manager
Tel:
0845 2707747

Web:
http://www.asckey.com

The E-mail and any attached files ("the E-mail") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient
or the person responsible for the delivering to the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this E-mail in error and that any use or
copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-mail in error,
please notify the above. The E-mail is for information only and should not
be relied, act upon, copied or changed without our written authority. We
make no representation, disclaim all responsibility and accept no liability
as to the completeness, accuracy and use of the E-mail prior to written
confirmation in the form of a letter or fax.

Any opinions expressed in this E-mail may be those of the individual and not
necessarily the company. Company registered in England & Wales No 4700001.
Registered Address: Church End Farm, Warboys Road, Pidley, Huntingdon.Cambs.
PE28 3DA