List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-3011036 ] +filter{refresh-tags} still does not work on ops
From:       SourceForge.net <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2013-02-17 11:07:15

Support Requests item #3011036, was opened at 2010-06-03 07:07
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fabiankeil
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=3011036&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: filters
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This is a followup on bug ID 2986382, which was closed automatically due to my taking \
too long to answer.

The fix provided by fabiankeil does not seem to work for me.

Thanks