List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-2926470 ] No IPV6 support on 3.0.15 win32
From:       SourceForge.net <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2013-02-16 12:47:31

Support Requests item #2926470, was opened at 2010-01-05 12:49
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fabiankeil
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=2926470&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: other
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,
I am migrating to IPv6. I have downloaded the latest release of Privoxy(3.0.15 on \
WINXP pro SP3, IPv6 stack properly installed), but FEATURE_IPV6_SUPPORT is set to NO \
in the http://p.p/show-status page. Incidentally, trying to force listening on the \
IPv6 interface in the config file prevents Privoxy from loading : can't bind to \
interface [::1]:8118

I understand IPv6 support is a compile time option, but where could I find a build \
with IPv6 enabled ? This is a slight disappointment as IPv6 is said to be supported \
by Privoxy, I had hoped it would be out-of-the-box.

I'd be willing to build it myself, but I have found no instruction on how to compile \
it (with IPv6 enabled) on win32 so far.

Thank you for your insights !