List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-3235702 ] DIsabling Privoxy causes some websites to not lo
From:       SourceForge.net <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2013-02-16 12:42:39

Support Requests item #3235702, was opened at 2011-03-22 15:44
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fabiankeil
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=3235702&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: other
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I recently figured out Privoxy was causing certain websites to not load properly,  It \
seems I can either use filters to stop this from happening or simply uninstall \
Privoxy.  The latter seems easier.  To make sure uninstalling it wouldn't cause any \
problems, I first just disabled it.  This caused some websites like Reddit to not \
load at all.  The error was something about proxy settings.  How can I fix this?  \
Will uninstalling the program stop this from happening?  Thanks.

Date: 2013-02-16 04:42

Message:
Duplicate of #3235758.