List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-3586397 ] Privoxy Don't Show Log
From:       SourceForge.net <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2012-11-12 18:29:08

Support Requests item #3586397, was opened at 2012-11-12 09:53
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by fabiankeil
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=3586397&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: configuration
Group: 3.0.19

Initial Comment:
Hi My Problem is:
Privoxy never show a log, when i open Privoxy it's clear... I was configure it to \
enable with Chrome Changing the line in the file for 8118 And It Works!  but never \
show the log  can you say me the line in the configuration txt that i must to have to \
show the logs thank you

Date: 2012-11-12 10:29

Message:
Please have a look at: