List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-3502924 ] filter applies too generally
From:       SourceForge.net <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2012-03-12 23:25:26

Support Requests item #3502924, was opened at 2012-03-12 14:34
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by favna
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=3502924&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: actions files
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I added this to user.filter
FILTER: GA AG
s/.*/a/g

I added this to user.action
{ +FILTER{GA} }
socks.com

i'm logged out of google so it's using http not https which is good.

But the strange thing is that the filter is being applied to www.google.com

i've attached a log if relevant.

Comment By: favna  (favna)
Date: 2012-03-12 16:25

Message:
that link helped me to see what is going on, i'm not sure why it was going
wrong initially 'cos I can't see what my action file was then, but it's
behaving normally / as expected now. thanks.

Comment By: Adam Piggott (proactivesvcs)