List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-3160488 ] Blank privoxy
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2011-02-02 20:20:04

Support Requests item #3160488, was opened at 2011-01-18 03:56
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=3160488&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: configuration
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The main privoxy window and the logfile are both blank.  I'm assuming they should \
both display reports on what's being blocked as I surf, correct?

I'm using privoxy 3.0.17 on Windows XP home SP3.  My browser is Firefox 3.6.13

Configuration files are default, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling privoxy to \
see if it made a difference, it didn't.

Date: 2011-02-02 20:20

Message:
This Tracker item was closed automatically by the system. It was
previously set to a Pending status, and the original submitter
did not respond within 14 days (the time period specified by
the administrator of this Tracker).

Comment By: Smu (smuddle79)
Date: 2011-01-18 12:34

Message: