List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-3078707 ] how to block
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2010-09-30 13:29:37

Support Requests item #3078707, was opened at 2010-09-30 13:29
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=3078707&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: blocking
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello Privoxy developers,
I would like to restrict my browser from accessing illicit websites containing \
pornography. Is there any automated way to do this with privoxy? I was successful in \
blocking certain sites with "edit-actions-->block," but will I have to do this \
manually for all sites I want to block? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Giulio
Version:  Privoxy 3.0.13
OS: Ubuntu linux
Browser: firefox