List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-3056346 ] Uninstall
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2010-08-31 17:00:03

Support Requests item #3056346, was opened at 2010-08-30 23:37
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by fabiankeil
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=3056346&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: other
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Privoxy 3.0.6 on localhost (127.0.0.1), port 8118, enabled.  OS 10.6.3

I cannot use Firefox 3.6.8 as privoxy is blocking me and do not have the time to troubleshoot.
I just want to uninstall but have not found a way to do that in the FAQs or support.

Please, how do I uninstall Privoxy?

Lliam  Str12ng@mac.com

Date: 2010-08-31 17:00

Message:
How to deinstall depends on how you installed it.

Request marked as "deleted" and "private".

To really delete the request (from the database and the mailing list
archive) you'll have to talk to SourceForge.
I'd be surprised if they cared, though.

Comment By: Lliam (swivelable)
Date: 2010-08-31 10:20

Message:
Please Please Please delete this post.

I thought I was sending a tech request, not posting to a public forum!
I would not have put my email if I knew it was public.