List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-795052 ] howto increase
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2010-02-26 17:40:33

Support Requests item #795052, was opened at 2003-08-26 01:55
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fabiankeil
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=795052&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: configuration
Group: 3.0.x

Initial Comment:
My adsl connection is frequently maxed out(my dad is a svcd/warez d00d) so I am \
always getting privoxy's 503 error page on sites that are fine but are loading \
slowly.  So I am looking to increase the timeout value but I do not see any \
configuration option for this.   Hopefully I am just blind and missing the option, \
but if I must edit the code and recompile, please point me in the right direction. \
Thanks for the great work on privoxy.  privoxy@rathjens.org

Date: 2010-02-26 17:40

Message:
I don't see the connection.

If you can reproduce the problem with Privoxy 3.0.16, please report the
problem in detail in a separate request. The information we need and how to
get it is described at: http://www.privoxy.org/faq/contact.html#REPORTING

Comment By: Ulf Harderer (ulle56)
Date: 2010-02-24 09:41

Message:
I'm not sure, but seems to be the same problem getting acces for example to
http://www.skycheck.com/de/land/de-deutschland/ via www.google.fr - just
suggesting

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)