List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-2952682 ]
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2010-02-17 19:01:39

Support Requests item #2952682, was opened at 2010-02-16 10:27
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fabiankeil
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=2952682&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: configuration
Group: 3.0.11

Initial Comment:
Clicking links within the privoxy browser-interface (config.privoxy.org/) just loops \
me back to the same page. E.g. clicking on "View & change the current configuration" \
(which points to config.privoxy.org/show-status/) just brings me back to \
config.privoxy.org/. How can I access the page I want ("View and change the current \
configuration")?  I'm on karmic, grabbed privoxy from the local repository.