List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-2950730 ] no access to
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2010-02-12 18:16:25

Support Requests item #2950730, was opened at 2010-02-12 18:13
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fabiankeil
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=2950730&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: other
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have an ASUS 1101 HA.  Privoxy somehow was downloaded onto this computer without my \
knowledge and and while I was trying to figure it out I had some problems accessing \
the internet.  I therefore uninstalled the program, and since then have been totally  \
unable to access  the internet.  Please help me.   I have Windows XP and have used \
both IE and Firefox 3.5.7.  nbduley@mc.net.  Thank you.