List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-2847003 ] privoxy must be
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2009-08-30 16:34:20

Support Requests item #2847003, was opened at 2009-08-29 15:35
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by wbkaiser
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=2847003&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I installed snow leopard yesterday. the Vidalia bundle stopped working. I removed the \
software via https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-doc-osx#uninstall directions.

After a reinstall, not success. Could not setup a TOR circuit.

Opened up Activity Monitor, and stopped Privoxy.

Vidalia would now start tor and establish a circuit but privoxy is not running per \
Activity Monitor Everything worked before the 10.6 upgrade yesterday.

OS - Mac OS X, 10.6
Vidalia version - vidalia-bundle-0.2.1.19-0.1.15-universal
Browser - Safari, 4.0.3
No home firewall, Mac OS X firewall is on and untouched eg privoxy, vidalia, and tor \
are not identified but file sharing, dvd sharing and printer sharing are allowed