List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-2793915 ] How to redirect
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2009-05-26 19:23:28

Support Requests item #2793915, was opened at 2009-05-19 10:22
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dwurtz
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=2793915&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: filters
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This is probably a basic question, but I can't seem to understand how and where to \
put the code to redirect a specific web page to another web page.  I have seen how to \
redirect a web site, but not a specific page.  For example, if the user clicks a link \
such as http://mydomain.com/main.html I want to redirect it to \
http://mydomain.com/another.html   I'm not a programmer so this might be basic but \
was hoping someone could provide an example for me.  Thanks in advance!

Comment By: Dave Wurtz (dwurtz)
Date: 2009-05-26 14:23

Message:
Unfortunately you're right, that won't work.  Can I block that link on the
source page?

Thank you.

Comment By: Fabian Keil (fabiankeil)
Date: 2009-05-26 13:11

Message:
For https:// URLs Privoxy never sees the path:
http://www.privoxy.org/faq/misc.html#AEN905

You would have to redirect every request for the
domain www.wireless.att.com which probably wouldn't
work too well.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)