List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-2786745 ] MySpace Flash
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2009-05-22 2:20:54

Support Requests item #2786745, was opened at 2009-05-04 17:20
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=2786745&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: configuration
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The flash based music plaver on MySpace doesn't work when Privoxy is enabled. It is \
probably easy to fix in the config file and I think this change should be included in \
the default setup!

I've tried both Privoxy 3.0.12 (stable:win32) & Privoxy 3.0.11 (stable|win32)!!

Operating System: Windows XP Pro sp3
Browser: for all things MySpace (because it is fast and effective) I use > Google \
Chrome v1.0.154.59 Site where problem occurs: http://www.myspace.com/marteden
Firewall: that within AVG Internet Security
Proxy: 127.0.0.1 port 8118

I've essentially RE-OPENED \
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1883058&group_id=11118&atid=211118, \
as it was never really properly addressed let alone resolved!!

PS: Yeah, yeah, MySpace is terrible but many Bands/Musicians don't have a 'real' \
website so if you are interested in their music you don't have much choice.

Date: 2009-05-22 02:20

Message:
This Tracker item was closed automatically by the system. It was
previously set to a Pending status, and the original submitter
did not respond within 14 days (the time period specified by
the administrator of this Tracker).

Comment By: Lee (ler762)
Date: 2009-05-08 07:23

Message:
Fixed in CVS

> I think it's more likely that the site changed.

yup - it's using lads.myspacecdn.com in addition to lads.myspace.com now

Comment By: Fabian Keil (fabiankeil)
Date: 2009-05-07 17:56

Message:
I think it's more likely that the site changed.

Anyway, if you tell us what exactly should be unblocked we
could update the default configuration.