List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-2258796 ] Reuters.com
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2009-02-25 17:36:48

Support Requests item #2258796, was opened at 2008-11-11 00:17
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fabiankeil
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=2258796&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Problem: Videos at reuters.com always played for me on my browsers using Privoxy. \
Recently, however, I can not get any of the videos to play with Privoxy running. If I \
toggle Privoxy off, however, the videos play.

I've tried to play with the action files but haven't been able to figure out how to \
make this site's videos work.  Videos at other sites I visit (e.g. N.Y. Times) play \
fine.

Privoxy 3.0.10

Mac OS X 10.5.5

Firefox 3.0.3; Safari 3.1.2

<http://www.reuters.com/news/video*>

username: renborg

Date: 2009-02-25 17:36

Message:
The crossdomain.xml bit Lee mentioned is included
in Privoxy 3.0.11 so it should work out of the box
now.

Please reopen the request if there are still problems.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Date: 2009-01-28 06:55

Message:
Thank You ler762,

I always tried to fragile N-tv itself and it was really this hidden
Stream-ad
that had to be unlocked,
Thank you
now it works for me

Comment By: Lee (ler762)
Date: 2009-01-22 18:09

Message:
reuters.com videos - works for me

http://www.n-tv.de/61215.html
I had to add this bit
ad.de.doubleclick.net/crossdomain\.xml			# http://www.n-tv.de/61215.html
ad.de.doubleclick.net/(.*/)?www.nntv.de/		# http://www.n-tv.de/61215.html
to the "{ -block }" section of my user.action file

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Date: 2009-01-21 08:30

Message:
We have the same here with http://www.n-tv.de/61215.html all Livestream