List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] Tor is ALIVE!!!!
From:       Daniel Carrera <daniel.carrera () zmsl ! com>
Date:       2008-11-08 1:13:06

It's working! It's working!

I still don't know what the problem was. I deleted everything and tried
yet another installer. Each "bundle" seems to do things a little
differently. In any case, this last one did work. I had to start Tor by
hand on the command line, whereas ideally it would start automatically,
but no matter. I'll figure out how to fix that later.

Cheers,
Daniel.